We have strict policies in place to ensure the safety and confidence in both our staff and guests. They are as follows:
- Masks are required to be worn by all front of the house staff members, dishwashers, cleaners and office personnel.
- Masks are recommended to be worn by chefs while working on the line. I have been advised by the department of health that mask wearing by chefs while on line is suggested but not mandatory as long as social distancing is in place when possible. They will wear their masks when entering any other areas of the restaurant.
- Masks are required to be worn by all guests in order to enter the building until they have been seated at their table. They are also asked to wear their mask while interacting with staff members, or anytime they are up from their table.
- Mask policy is clearly posted at entrances and throughout the restaurant. We also send out reminders of our mask policy via social media.
- Disposable masks are available to those that need one.
- Hand sanitizer is located at 6 locations, convenient to both staff and guests.
- All tables, chair seat backs, seats and arms, and menu boards are thoroughly wiped down with a approved effective sanitizer solution between guest seatings.
- Rolled up utensils are provided at the time of the guests seating.
- Guests are required to make reservations with a maximum of 10 persons. One household per table. We are adhering to all occupancy guidelines.
- A detailed floor plan and tables are preassigned to ensure only every other table is occupied and a six foot distance is maintained between guest groups.
- A dated contact tracing log is kept that includes a name and contact information for a member of each group.
- Employees that are not feeling well or feel that they have may been in contact with someone that has Covid 19 are not permitted to work.
- A digital forehead thermometer is kept available for staff use.
- In the morning and during service hours, weather permitting, the windows are opened for airflow.
- The restaurant is thoroughly cleaned daily with a bleach based cleaner used on all surfaces on all bathroom surfaces and door handles.
- To go meals and also curbside pickup is always available. It is encouraged the customers pay in advance prior to pickup.
We thank you for your cooperation during these difficult times,
we will continue to work diligently to keep your family safe.
We look forward to seeing you!